Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeling Stitchy Rainbow of Stitches Contest


I am planning on entering the Rainbow of Stitching contest on the Feeling Stitchy blog! Is anyone else planning on entering? I would love to hear what you are going to submit! What an exciting theme for a contest and they are giving away nice prizes too. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I have two different patterns I am going to use. One is a flower border and one is a fish. According to the rules of the contest, I need to pick a color and stitch the pattern using that color for the majority of the picture. For the flower border I am trying to decide between violet:
and pink. I am planning on using the fill stitch and satin stitch so I will be able to incorporate a lot of different shades of which ever color I choose. For the fish pattern, I am going with blue! This little picture also features bubbles and waves so blue will definitely work for the whole thing!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Yay! I saw that contest and thought of you!! Your pieces are always so wonderful!! I love the blues that you picked out for the fish! Good Luck!
Libby

Annie said...

Kim...Good luck on the contest!...I love that bowl with all the colors of thread in it and the colors you chose for your projects!...Annie