Friday, June 8, 2012

Non embroidery post - editable bookplates

I have designed some bookplates! I just listed these in my shop.  Eight different designs, in four colors.

Black:



Blue:

Red:


and lavender:


The great thing about these cards are that they are editable - you can type in your own personal information at your computer and print them.  You can even save any changes.  Or if you like to hand write you can print them and hand write your information.  Here are some of the blue ones with names printed on them. 


I love all the colors, now I need to use these to personalize some books! I can't decide between red and black on this one - I like them both!
 






4 comments:

l'alternativa said...

Sei grande!!!!!!!!
Baci
Emi

Kim said...

Grazie Emi! Mi piace il tuo commento :)

Denise :) said...

Oh! These are really pretty!!! :)

Kim said...

Hi Denise, Thanks! I love the way they turned out!